Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
- Order number: NP-NEO2-STK
The NanoPi Neo2 is a newly released super tiny ARM board by FriendlyElec. It uses Allwinner´s 64-bit H5 quard-core SoC (ARM Cortex A53). It has internal hexa-core Mail450 GPU and 512 MB DDR3 RAM. A UbuntuCore and Armbian image files are ready for it.
The NanoPi2 Neo2 inherits NEO´s form factor and has compatible interfaces and ports with NEO. In addition in such a small dimension it has Gbps Ethernet and one USB host port. These features make it especially suitable for applications that require high data throughput, speedy data transmission and high performance. Hobbyists and makers will just love it.
- CPU: Allwinner H5, Quad-Core 64-bit high performance Cortex A53
- RAM: 512 MB DDR3 RAM
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000 M/bit Ethernet, RTL8211E-VB-CG chip
- USB Host: 1x USB Type A & 2x USB pin header
- Micro SD Slot: 1x MicroSD for system boot and storage
- LED: 1x Power LED & 1x System LED (Blue)
- GPIO 1: 2.54 mm pitch 24 pin header, compatible with Rasperry Pi´s GPIO pin1 - pin 24. It includes UART, SPI, I2C, IO etc.
- GPIO 2: 2.54 mm pitch 12 pin header. It includes USB, IR receiver, I2S, IO etc.
- Serial Debug Port: 2.54 mm pitch 4 pin header
- Audio In/Out: 2.0 mm pitch 4 pin header
- PCB Dimension: 40 x 40 mm
- Micro USB: Power Input (5V/2A) and OTG
- OS/Software: u-boot, Ubuntu Core